Our Recruitment Process
1. Formalizing Intention to Recruit Nepalese Workers
- Manpower Request
- Recruitment Agreement
- Commercial/Trade License of Employer
- Passport Copy of Signatory
- Master Employment Contract
- Special Power of Attorney
2. The Screening Process
- Sourcing of Applicants
- Sending of CVs to Employer for Evaluation
- Conduct of Interview/Trade Test
- Presentation of Job Offers
- Medical Screening of Accepted Candidates
3. Documentation/Preparing for Departure
- Submission of Required Documents for Visa Application
- Visa Application
- Conduct of Pre-Departure
- Orientation Seminar
From the start of recruitment to final deployment, the following services are performed to pave the way for the smooth and successful recruitment process to take place.
- Conduct Manpower Search, organized job fairs and advertisement placements, etc. and Internet on line postings for selected job vacancies.
- Pre-select candidates for short-listing administer tests (if required); conduct personal interviews for individual assessment.
- Evaluate and verify credentials and documentary submissions such as employment certification, transcript of records, etc.
- Prepare candidate for interview with employer and/or its representative.
- Conduct trade test, if necessary, from leading private testing companies recognized and accredited by Nepalese government body.
- Arrange the conduct of medical and laboratory tests to determine health and fitness level of candidate.
- Assist selected workers in the compliance of documents required for visa and other purposes.
- Facilitate visa issuance from host country through employer for selected candidates.
- Provide Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) assistance.
- Coordinate with principal airline booking of selected worker.
- Airport departure assistance.
Responsibilities of Employer
The employers are requested to assist the agency by providing with following information:
- Arrange the original Work Visa for the selected candidates.
- Arrange for the joining tickets.
- Inform the agency of their arrival at the airport.
- Arrange advance payment to the workers on arrival at the place of work.
- Arrange furnished accommodation.
- Timely payment of salary for every month.
- Keeping update the validity of the passport, residence permit and employment visa of the workers.
- Proper medical treatment of the workers in the case of their sickness.
- Agency should inform if there is any problem from workers.
- Follow terms of agreement signed between the employer and workers.